Thursday, June 13, 2013

Triple berry ice cream

I have been on a workout kick, especially since my birthday is coming up in 25 days! So while I spend almost every day at the gym I'm also finding more creative delicious ways to add my protein powder into my diet. But this is great without the protein powder as well if you just want something fruity, cold, and sweet.



Ingredients:
-2 frozen bananas
-2 cups frozen berries (I used raspberries, blackberries, and strawberries)
-Handful of dates 
-Scoop of pea protein (optional)

-Dark chocolate and half a teaspoon of coconut oil


1. Throw bananas, berries, dates, and protein powder in vitamix/high speed blender/food processor.



2. Blend till smooth. 
3. Melt chocolate and coconut oil together (I used a shot glass to mix the chocolate and coconut oil) and top on ice cream. 



Enjoy it in your mouth!





No comments:

Post a Comment