So this was my favorite dessert I've ever made. I got this recipe from a church cookbook when I was eleven. The original version was not vegan but I'm going to veganize this recipe.
-1 cup powdered sugar
-1 1/2 cup flour
-3/4 cup vegan butter
-8 oz. vegan cream cheese
-1 teaspoon vanilla
-2 tablespoons cornstarch
-1/2 cup granulated sugar
-1 cup fruit juice
-1 tablespoon lemon juice
-FRUIT! (Strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, kiwi, etc.)
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit (149 degrees Celsius)
2. Mix 1/2 cup powdered sugar, flour, and vegan butter together till mixed to make crust.
3. Roll mixture into a circle on greased baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes.
4. Beat vegan cream cheese, 1/2 cup powdered sugar, and vanilla till smooth for "sauce".
5. After cooling crust, spread cream cheese "sauce" and top with sliced fruit in any imaginable arrangement.
6. Heat cornstarch, sugar, pineapple ad lemon juice constantly stirring till smooth to make glaze.
7. After glaze cools brush on pizza.
Enjoy it in your mouth!
P.S. this tastes SO much better the day after, when all of the flavors soak into the crust.