Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Simple burger sandwich

I love burgers, and I love sandwiches. Maybe it's because I worked at Subway for a whole month when I was seventeen, or maybe it's because I don't have to eat it with a fork. Lets face it, food tastes better when you eat it with your hands.
The past two months I've also been cutting down on gluten. Hasn't worked out too well the past few days. Between sandwiches and crepes, I've been making my taste buds happy.


Ingredients:
-Trader Joe's low fat mayo, or vegenaise.
-Organic ketchup
-Greens (I used a mix)
-Onion
-Small tomato
-Veggie burger
-1/2 tablespoon coconut oil
-lemon juice
-Ezekiel bread

1. Toast two slices of bread.
2. Heat up burger in a pan in coconut oil, till both sides are brown.
3. Slice tomato and onion.
4. Put mayo on bread, lemon juice, veggie burger, tomato, onion, greens, lemon juice, and ketchup.


Enjoy it in your mouth!









No comments:

Post a Comment