Monday, March 25, 2013

Chocolate pudding parfait

It's been way too long since I posted a recipe, and I've been trying to fight off this massive chocolate craving I've had since yesterday. I gave in to my delicious desires, hell I'm only human.

But given the fact that this has protein, no added sugar, and has antioxidant enriched blueberries this meal was a great way to start my morning.

Ingredients:
-2 boxes (12ish oz) silken tofu
-3-5 tablespoons cocoa powder
-3-5 tablespoons stevia
-berries (I used frozen blueberries)

1. Strain tofu through a cheese cloth to get rid of excess water
2. Blend tofu, cocoa, and stevia adding in more cocoa and stevia to your liking.
3. Layer mixture with berries in a parfait glass.
4. (Optional) use any extra to make pudding popsicles.

Enjoy it in your mouth!








No comments:

Post a Comment