-4 romaine leaves (also can use butter leaves, kale, collard greens)
-4 mini bell peppers
-1/4 of a purple onion
-1 small avocado
-1 small chile (I didn't have one on hand, so I used a ton of cayenne pepper)
-3/4 cup chopped mushrooms
-1 cup cashews soaked for 2-4 hours
-2 tablespoons coconut milk
-2 tablespoons lemon juice
-2-3 tablespoons nutritional yeast
-1/2 large cucumber
-8 nasturtium flowers
1. Blend ingredients for cheese or use food processor.
2. Add in a few spoonfuls of cheese to mushrooms, this will be your "meat".
3. Chop all ingredients for salsa.
4. Cut cucumber in small bite sized pieces.
5. Season mushroom meat and salsa to your liking.
6. Divide mushroom meat/cheese mix evenly on romaine leaves.
7. Add chopped cucumbers.
8. Generously disperse salsa on tacos.
9. Add some nasturtium flowers for some eye catching attention and flavor.
Enjoy them in your mouth!
I didn't check my flowers thoroughly and luckily spotted this little fellow on my flower! I released him into the wild (my backyard) with his flower.