-2 stalks of asparagus
-2 medium zucchinis
-2 tablespoons grapeseed oil
-1/3 cup nutritional yeast
1. Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit (204 degrees Celsius)
2. Snap off dry ends of asparagus.
3. Slice zucchini into circles.
4. Coat zucchini and asparagus (in desperate bowls) with a tablespoon of grapeseed oil each.
5. Coat zucchini slices with nutritional yeast and place on baking sheet.
6. Coat asparagus with rosemary and olive oil and place in baking dish.
7. Bake asparagus for 30 minutes, and zucchini for 45 minutes.
Enjoy it in your mouth!