Now this recipe is extremely simple, as most of the work consists of slicing the potatoes and the garlic.
-1/2 cup grape seed oil
-1 tablespoon rosemary (fresh or dried)
-1 tablespoon mustard
-pinch of salt
-1 head of garlic
-4 potatoes (sweet, russet, purple, whatever your heart desires)
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit/ 232 degrees Celcius.
2. Blend together grape seed oil, rosemary, mustard, salt, and three huge cloves of garlic.
3. Slice the potatoes and leave about 1/8 of an inch left so your potato stays in one piece.
4. Slice garlic into slivers and add a sliver to each slice.
5. Put potatoes on baking dish and brush with half of the oil mixture.
6. Bake for 30 minutes, and brush with remaining oil mixture and sprinkle with garlic powder.
7. Bake for another 30-40 minutes until easily pieced.
8. Top off with anything you want from vegan sour cream, to lemon juice like myself.
Enjoy it in your mouth!