There are a few reasons I get really hungry at night-I either am watching a cooking show or on Pinterest, tonight it was both. It's also 3AM, and my back is killing me more than normal (I under went a failed spinal surgery in November 2011). I also remembered that I have a ridiculous amount of ripe tomatoes that I can't possibly eat before going bad. Hence me making "sun" dried tomatoes. Coldest summer in Southern California ever without sun is annoying me. End ramble.
-Ton of organic ripe tomatoes (for me it was a big potful).
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees Fahrenheit (93 degrees Celsius).
2. Wash tomatoes thoroughly and de stem.
3. Cut in half and squeeze excess liquid/seeds into bowl.
4. Get tomato seem juice everywhere because its 3AM...or not because you may not be a vampire like myself.
4. Place tomatoes cut side up, sprinkle with salt and pepper.